Now many people are interested in crypto investments and willing to buy digital coins with the purpose to receive income when the next bull market trend starts. How to invest correctly? And what is the most secure cryptocurrency exchange for working? If you are looking for the answers to these questions, this article will be helpful to you.
Investing in cryptocurrencies has recently become a very profitable and popular activity. Due to the high volatility of cryptocurrencies, profits can skyrocket, but the risks are also high. To invest successfully, read and remember the following rules:
- Choose a reputable crypto exchange. Its commission policy should be as transparent as possible. It should also be reliable and offer a wide range of crypto assets.
- Keep abreast of market movements and trends.
- Learn trading strategies in depth. Some cryptocurrency exchanges provide the opportunity to practice with a demo account.
- Refrain from investing your last money.
- Always keep calm and follow your chosen trading strategy – do not buy and sell crypto being guided by emotions.
Which Exchanges are the Best for Investment?
Here are the top 5 platforms that ensure safety in trading:
These are the most trusted crypto exchanges that belong to centralized platforms and are trusted by traders and investors. The leading exchange is Binance, of course. Probably every trader has an account on this platform, which has the highest daily trading volume of $27,7 billion. The platform also offers an educational section and numerous trading tools for successful investing; Binance contains many tools for complex trading, although it may seem quite difficult for inexperienced users.
Beginners can choose another trusted cryptocurrency exchange, WhiteBIT, which offers more than 400 cryptocurrency pairs and a demo account for risk-free practice. The platform focuses on user security. 96% of customer funds are stored offline and are inaccessible to third parties and hackers. WhiteBIT operates in more than 150 countries under European jurisdiction and complies with all AML and KYC regulations.
To invest with WhiteBIT, you must register and pass the KYC check. Once your registrations have been verified, you will have access to a full set of transactional equipment. You can use your account to buy cryptocurrencies with fiat money via your bank card – there are no fees with Monobank, which Ukrainian users will appreciate.