Happy raksha bandhan quotes 2017 :
Raksha bandhan, the divine bonding between brother and sister, is almost there. Spread your love and affection with these happy raksha bandhan quotes.
- There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
- “Chance made us sisters, hearts made us friends.” – Author Unknown
- It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down and then we had tea. – Dylan Thomas
- “What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it”? – Jenny DeVries
- The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose. – Garrison Keillor
- “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
- My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on! – Catherine Pulsifer
- It takes two men to make one brother. – Israel Zangwill
- “How do people make it through life without a sister?” – Sara Corpening.
- My little brother, will you ever grow up….I hope not! – Catherine Pulsifer.
- After a girl is grown, her little brothers – now her protectors – seem like big brothers. – Astrid Alauda
- “There is no time like the old time, when you and I were young!” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- A brother is a friend given by Nature. – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn’t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there! – Catherine Pulsifer
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother …
Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.
– Anna Quindlan
Hope you have liked these quotes. You can also check our collection of Raksha Bandhan Images 2017 or Raksha Bandhan Status for Whatsapp and Facebook. Even you can check our cute krishna janmashtami images.
Wish you a very happy raksha bandhan 2017.