Indian daily soaps presenting some excellent relationship bonds in the lead families and between lead characters as well. There are so many examples are on air in this running and past year like Yeh hai mohabbatain, Kumkum Bhagya, Reporter, Kaisi yeh yaarian and Meri Aashiqui Tumse hi, etc.
These serials are targeting a big part of family entertainment viewers and youth generation as well who are enjoying Indian TV live shows. All the family dramas and happenings (tragedies or comedies) are showing in though decently, but it is possible due to the skilled and professional actors and actresses. As much to everyone’s surprise the lead actor’s chemistry is so strong that the entire show is banking on the lead actors. These jodis are having a huge fan following worldwide including USA, UK and Canada . The NRIs are loving the jodis so much that they sending gifts to their favorite actors through the channels.
Indian TV channels are well known for the love and relationship content and we are discussing here top Indian TV serials those are on the top because of the strong chemistry between lead actors. Let’s find some excellent chemistry between lead characters in top Hindi TV shows.
1. Raman Bhalla and Ishita, roles are played by Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi, showing deep attachment by fluent chemistry between them and viewers are enjoying each clash and emotion in their relationship. And feelings within Raman’s heart and deep love and heartily devotion in Ishita for her relationship. The reel Jodi is already winning awards for their strong onscreen roles.
2. In Kumkum Bhagya, Pragya and Abhi played by Sriti Jha and Shabbir Ahluwalia are gaining popularity due to their strong equation. The duo are so romantic (somewhere aggressive) story and reflecting a message to viewers that how two people can live together with bickering. These roles are also showing Tom & Jerry fight between two characters.
3. Reporter is a completed show that presented Kabir and Ananya‘s characters played by Rajeev Khandelwal and Kritika Kamra, both are in the journalism profession, but with clashes and tickling they are also able to perform with their characters due to a fine chemistry between the lead cast. Though the show get off air but it left the viewers wanting for more mostly because the sensuous chemistry between the leads.
4. One more popular show Kaisi Yeh Yaarian which created history with it’s crazy fandom and the love for the lead actors by the fans. This show gained individual fame more than other shows from different Indian TV channels. Parth Samthaan who played Manik Malhotra and Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy. These roles are filled with comic punches and funny happenings, interesting thing is that both come from separate regions of India like Nandini comes from the south India and Manik is based in Mumbai. It was tough to show romance and all the drama of story, but it also became possible due to a great chemistry between Parth and Niti. Because the when the lead of the show Parth left the show most of the fans made 3 million tweets to get the lead back for an happy ending of the popular Jodi. This sort of thing never happened in any TV show till now.
5. Now my favorite Ishani and Ranveer‘s roles played by Radhika Madaan and Shakti Arora. There are so many difficulties drawn into the pathway by family members, but they managed each time to create new example for viewers that how a loving couple keep their relationship alive in even bad situations.