Christmas is the tradition of joy and happiness. This is the auspicious day celebrating the esteeming birth of Jesus Christ. As we celebrate the day as a birthday, You can never imagine the day without a Christmas songs or a piece of cake. When you will prepare a cake yourself at home and serve it to your friend and family, nothing can be better than that. Making cake by yourself is not a tough job. So for the coming festive season, Christmas cake recipe or how to make Christmas cake is now in your hand. Just try it and share the happiness.
Best Christmas cake recipe : easy Christmas cake
Just check out 5 simple Christmas cake recipe and know how to make a Christmas cake for your friend and family.
1. Banana cake recipes :
- Flour 1 and 3/4 cup
- Powdered sugar 1/4 cup
- Milk (mixed with water) 1/3 cup
- Smashed ripe banana 2/3 cup
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Plain sugar 1/2 cup
- Egg 2 nos.
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder 1&1/2 teaspoon
- smashed cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon
- baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Mix 3/4 cup of flour with 1/2 cup of plain sugar.
- Then mix the butter with the above mixture and keep aside the 1/2 cup of new mixture.
- Blend powdered sugar, egg, smashed banana and vanilla with the remaining mixture.
- Now mix baking powder, soda, salt and smashed cinnamon with the remaining 1 cup of flour and sieve the mixture properly. Now blend this mixture with milk and the no 3 mixture and stir it until the volume of the mixture gets doubled.
- Transfer the mixture in a preheated and greased 10″ loose bottomed cake tin with dust flour.
- Then mix the separated 1/2 cup mixture of flour and butter with the no. 5 mixture.
- Bake it in an oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes. Remove it from oven and serve it after proper cooling.
2. Baked Cheese Cake :
- 1/2 kg grated cottage cheese (paneer) – grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence.
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- sliced any fresh fruit.
- Preheat oven to 190-degree centigrade. Grease a 7″ loose bottomed cake tin with oil and dust with 1 tablespoon flour.
- Grate Paneer. Blend paneer with 1 cup milk in a mixer grinder till very smooth. Add egg yolks to the paneer in the blender, keeping the white of the egg aside. Churn to blend well.
- Remove from the blender into a big bowl. Add sugar and beat well with an electric hand egg beater till smooth.
- Add vanilla essence, ground almonds. Mix well with a beater.
- In a clean dry bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the stiff egg whites into the paneer.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and bake in the pre-heated oven for 55-60 minutes until firm and golden. Check with a toothpick.
- When done switch off the oven heat and leave cheesecake inside the oven to cool completely, with the door open. Chill in the refrigerator.
- To serve, remove cheesecake from tin, top with thin slices of any seasonal fruit, serve with thin sweetened cream flavored with vanilla essence.
3. Vanilla Cake :
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (sugar has to be powdered, otherwise it burns)
- 1/2 cup flour.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Sieve the flour with baking powder and keep aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar well until the eggs turn plummy and in the meantime, the mixture becomes more than double in volume then Add vanilla essence.
- mix oil to beaten egg-sugar mixture in the bowl and mix it well.
- Flake the mixture in flour gradually till all the flour is used. Then add milk to turn the mixture slightly thinner.
- Next, pour the batter into a pre-greased bowl or cake tin. just bake it in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, not more than that and cool it properly before serve.
4. Chocolate Cake :
To convert a vanilla cake into a chocolate cake, add 2 tablespoon cocoa powder and 2 extra tablespoons powdered sugar to the recipe of vanilla cake given above. After the cake is ready, pour some chocolate sauce on it and serve.
More read : Top 5 Festivals That Are Celebrated On a Grand Scale in India
5. Eggless cake with Mocha Icing :
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- 75 gm butter
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered sugar.
- 100 gm flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Mocha Glaze Icing :
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder, 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon coffee, 1 cup icing sugar
- 2-3 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- To soak – 1/4 cup of coke or any other cola.
- Sieve the flour with cocoa, baking soda and baking powder and keep aside.
- mix sugar and butter and beat till very plummy and add condensed milk then beat well.
- Add milk and vanilla essence, then mix the flour mixture and beat it well. Transfer to a big greased bowl or cake tin.
- Bake it for 5 minutes and then let it cool.
- Soak the cake with a cola drink.
- For the icing, mix coffee with warm water, add cocoa and butter to it and mix well. then heat the mixture till the total butter will melt and then gradually add the icing sugar and mix well.
- Enamel the cake and making peaks with the spoon, decorate it with walnuts.
- Refrigerate until enamel is set.
Hope this Christmas 2015 will be the best Christmas evening for you.Your wishes may be the happiest thing for your family or beloved one.
Merry Christmas to all…Spread love and send Christmas wishes and greetings.